Audit Your Website Security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner
As many as 70% of web sites have vulnerabilities that could lead to the theft of sensitive corporate data such as credit card information and customer lists. Hackers are concentrating their efforts on web-based applications - shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content, etc. Accessible 24/7 from anywhere in the world, insecure web applications provide easy access to backend corporate databases.
Firewalls, SSL and Locked-Down Servers are Futile Against Web Application Hacking!
Web application attacks, launched on port 80/443, go straight through the firewall, past operating system and network level security, and right in to the heart of your application and corporate data. Tailor-made web applications are often insufficiently tested, have undiscovered vulnerabilities and are therefore easy prey for hackers.
Acunetix, A Worldwide Leader in Web Application Security
Acunetix has pioneered the web application security scanning technology: Its engineers have focused on web security as early as 1997 and developed an engineering lead in web site analysis and vulnerability detection.
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner Includes Many Innovative Features:
• AcuSensor Technology
• An automatic client script analyzer allowing for security testing of Ajax and Web 2.0 applications
• Industries' most advanced and in-depth SQL injection and Cross site scripting testing
• Advanced penetration testing tools, such as the HTTP Editor and the HTTP Fuzzer
• Visual macro recorder makes testing web forms and password protected areas easy
• Support for pages with CAPTCHA, single sign-on and Two Factor authentication mechanisms
• Extensive reporting facilities including PCI compliance reports
• Multi-threaded and lightning fast scanner crawls hundreds of thousands of pages with ease
• Intelligent crawler detects web server type and application language
• Acunetix crawls and analyzes websites including flash content, SOAP and AJAX
• Port scans a web server and runs security checks against network services running on the server